Your are invited to join IndigoCube, an IBM business partner, for a complimentary session to find out how to safeguard your organisation against corruption.
Corruption can be damaging to your brand and career ending to senior executives who may not be aware of it. This has been clearly demonstrated recently in several high profile cases here in South Africa. What if organisations could legally tap into the huge volumes of data being produced daily by systems and communication technologies, using sophisticated algorithms and AI machine learning to quickly identify and pinpoint potential acts of corruption?
- Thursday, 23 August 2018
- African Pride Hotel Melrose Arch, 1 Melrose St, Melrose, Johannesburg, 2196
- 09h00 – 09h30 Registration
- 09h30 – 09h40 Welcoming Ziaan Hattingh, MD, IndigoCube
- 09h40 – 10h40 Emma Sadleir – Corruption: Effects on the Industry, Organisations and YOU Personally!
- 10h40 – 11h00 Coffee/tea & Networking
- 11h00 – 11h40 Tallen Harmsen – Fighting Corruption using Digital Transparency and Intelligence
- 11h40 – 12h00 Q&A
- 12h00 – 13h00 Lunch & Networking