Certification: ICAgile accredited course: Successful completion of this course will enable you to gain ICP-ACC Certification. This course aligns with the ICAgile’s Coaching Track along with our Agile Fundamentals and Agile Team Facilitation courses.
Prerequisites: This is an advanced Agile course which is not suitable for people new to Agile practices. You will need to have completed formal Agile training and have at least 12 months’ experience working in an Agile team. If you need to learn more about Agile practices, then we recommend our Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in. Audience: Anyone working on an Agile project who aspires to the role of Agile Coach.
Are you an experienced Agile practitioner moving into a coaching role? Our Agile Coaching course is designed just for you. This program is deeply experiential, immersing you in hands-on coaching exercises to reinforce coaching theory. You will gain the skills needed to be an effective coach and mentor to bring the best out in the teams you support – and help your team achieve maximum benefit from your Agile transformation.
By the end of the course you will be able to understand:
- The mindset and role of the Agile Coach
- The techniques to coach and communicate effectively
- How to mentor and coach people
- What is needed to effectively start up an Agile team
- How to help grow and develop teams
- The mindset and role of the Agile coach
- Coaching and communicating effectively
- Mentoring and coaching people
- Starting up teams
- Growing and developing teams