IndigoCube focuses on developing individuals to master business analysis. We equip Business Analysts with a full range of complex business analysis skills, techniques, and approaches. In many organisations today, projects and problems do not follow a simple 1-2-3 pattern. Most problems are complex, involving a number of interrelated factors and solutions are not always obvious or easy to build.An excellent Business Analyst knows how to get started on a problem that is not clearly defined or understood. Such a Business Analyst is flexible and able to adapt to each unique situation. They possess an inventory of problem solving skills and know when and how to wield them quickly and efficiently.Our comprehensive business analysis curriculum is developed and delivered by practicing business analysts. Our mature programme has been proven through the success of our customers resulting in improved requirements. The curriculum is supported by full requirements document templates, a reference manual for post training guidance, coaching, and resources. The skills, techniques, and approaches that we teach are not tied to or limited to any particular methodology.
ADVANCE SKILLS PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ANALYSIS
After obtaining the BA Associate certificate, candidates are qualified to work toward BA Certified. BA Certified is an elite certification that recognises individuals who possess proven skills, knowledge, and experience in eliciting, organising, analysing, documenting, communicating, and verifying requirements.
This programme is designed for the experienced Business Analyst who has completed the Core Skills Development Programme and now wants to further the development of their skills at an Advanced level.
- Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan (3 days)
- Facilitating a Requirements Workshop (3 days)
- Final Certification Exam (on-line exam)
- Self Study Modules
- Preparation of a Portfolio of Evidence
- National Certificate in Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Associate Certification
- Business Analysis Certified Certification
- Student must have completed the Core Skills In Business Analysis Programme
- Experienced Business Analyst with at least 2 years experience
- Student must be employed as a Business Analyst
- Student must have support from their managers to ensure they are able to practice what they have learnt
- Student will need to be able to set aside time to spend with the assessor during the programme outside of the normal training
- Student must have a NQF level 4 Qualification
- 2—3 months (Flexible)
- Classroom Based
- 42 CDUs
- 149 SAQA Credits (incl. the credits carried over from the Core Skills Programme)