Advanced Agile User Stories Training CourseThis 2-days Agile course will teach you how to slice user stories down to fit into sprints that is a key component of agile.
The user stories are intended to be small and at the same time they should provide just enough and just in time requirements. Without the correct level of acceptance criteria, agile teams may find themselves building things fast, but not necessarily building the right things. Teams often struggle with these agile concepts and ways of identifying the necessary requirements while still adhering to lean documentation. This class is intended for an agile team to improve their user stories relating to prioritization, estimation, splitting stories, organizing, and making sure that they are refined and ready for the development sprints. This includes breaking them down from epic to feature to stories and eliciting the acceptance criteria. Participants should bring their initiative or epic to break down into user stories or they can use a case study provided.
- Provide practical tools and techniques to ensure your User Stories meet the characteristics of INVEST
- Utilize the core component analysis approach to ensure that a cohesive set of user stories exist
- Take user stories from their raw state to refine them into a ready state
- Understand the capturing of acceptance criteria; examples and scenarios
- Identify how to triage change requests and determine where they fit in the backlog
- Review and create traceability of stories to their features and to their initiative or epic to ensure that the context of the project is defined
- Define and assign business value to prioritize and help manage minimal viable product discussions.
This course is designed for product owners and management involved with agile teams who need a more in-depth understanding of the process and skill set useful for an agile team.
We recommend participants have attended our “Advanced Agile Analysis“ course or have equivalent agile experience or training.
News And Information
People are just nuts for digital which, based on popular usage, could be almost anything from apps to business systems. And you can see why. Digital is the reason why companies derive what just a few years ago would have been fantastic efficiencies and...
The problem with fads in business, particularly technology fads, is that they often catch us out. As CEOs we’re often left asking some tough questions while people scramble to answer us. And we’re being pressured by the board, investors, shareholders, and...
It’s tough just to stay in touch with the rapid changes sweeping through almost every sector of business today. It’s nearly impossible to be one of the unicorns, the Ubers, Spotifys, Googles and Facebooks of the world. While most customers, investors,...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?