Agile Enterprise Architecture Training CourseEnterprise architecture can potentially promote a common business vision within your organization, provide guidance to improve both business and IT decision making, and improve IT efficiencies.
Enterprise architecture can potentially promote a common business vision within your organization, provide guidance to improve both business and IT decision making, and improve IT efficiencies. Unfortunately many enterprise architecture teams struggle to provide these benefits, often because they are perceived as ivory tower or being too difficult to work with.
The adoption of disciplined agile and lean strategies that are based on collaboration, enablement, and streamlining the flow of work are the keys to enterprise architecture success. Light-weight strategies that produce light-weight, yet still sufficient, artifacts are the key to your success. In this workshop students will learn how to take an agile/lean approach to applying the architectural views and strategies promoted in enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and Zachman.
This one day workshop is not technical. Many group exercises reinforce the principles learned. The workshop starts with fundamental principles and then builds strategies on top of this foundation one at a time until a comprehensive enterprise architecture approach is developed.
- Discover how to improve the effectiveness of your enterprise architecture team
- Learn how enterprise architects can work effectively with agile/lean software development teams
- Discover how most enterprise architecture teams must still support traditional development teams
- Learn strategies to work with business stakeholders more effectively
- Attendees earn the designation of Disciplined Agilist
- Overview of enterprise architecture (EA)
- Introduction to agile and lean
- Introduction to Disciplined Agile (DA)
- How is architecture addressed on agile teams?
- Agile and lean strategies for EA
- Working effectively with business stakeholders
- Transitioning to agile EA
- Enterprise architects tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile/lean strategies
- Enterprise architects new to agile who want to learn how they can support agile development teams
- Application/solution architects who want to become enterprise architects
News And Information
People are just nuts for digital which, based on popular usage, could be almost anything from apps to business systems. And you can see why. Digital is the reason why companies derive what just a few years ago would have been fantastic efficiencies and...
The problem with fads in business, particularly technology fads, is that they often catch us out. As CEOs we’re often left asking some tough questions while people scramble to answer us. And we’re being pressured by the board, investors, shareholders, and...
It’s tough just to stay in touch with the rapid changes sweeping through almost every sector of business today. It’s nearly impossible to be one of the unicorns, the Ubers, Spotifys, Googles and Facebooks of the world. While most customers, investors,...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?