Agile for Executives Training Training CourseThis 1-day agile course provides you with an overview of the Agile values, principles and to understand what Agile practices means for you.
Are you an executive wanting better business outcomes? Explore how Agile training can make a real difference to your organisation. This highly interactive agile course provides an overview of Agile values and principles to prepare you for the change that Agile brings. Designed specifically for executives and managers, you will examine the core practices and techniques of Agile development, to understand how a collaborative and iterative approach can be applied and what it can do for your business.
- The background and key motivators for adopting Agile across the organisational value stream
- The core practices and philosophies behind a number of specific Agile approaches
- The dynamics of an Agile culture within the business and the value this provides
- How the application of Agile methods can deliver products with an emphasis on quality, cost effectiveness and speed to market
- Introduction and background
- The Agile manifesto
- Modern management theories
- Many levels of planning
- Thriving on the edge of chaos
- Agile beyond IT
- An Agile SDLC
- People and communication
- Monitoring and reporting
- The ROI for Agile
- Failure modes and how to avoid them
- Some methods
- An Agile development exercise
- Where to from here?
Executives, Managers and leaders who want to understand what Agile practices mean for them and their organisations.
News And Information
Dynamic Technologies, among South Africa’s premiere software and services organisations, has acquired IndigoCube. IndigoCube is a specialist innovation and software business that develops skills, transforms processes, and provides the world’s best technologies to...
It's clever and scrutinises your every move By Tallen Harmsen, head of cyber security at IndigoCube Integration projects can be a painful experience. But none quite let the terms of endearment ring out like an identity access management (IAM) integration project. It’s...
Connecting people to the data makes the difference By Tallen Harmsen, head of cyber security at IndigoCube News reports suggest that South Africa lost around R100 billion to corruption and state capture in the past few years. President Cyril Ramaphosa has stated he’s...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?