Disciplined Agile Data Warehousing (DW) / Business Intelligence (BI) Workshop Training CourseOrganizations want to gain the benefits of agile – greater quality, improved stakeholder satisfaction, faster delivery, and higher productivity – for their Data Warehouse (DW)/Business Intelligence (BI) teams.
- Attendees learn about fundamental agile database techniques that are critical to the success of Agile DW/BI development
- Attendees learn how to apply Disciplined Agile strategies
- Fundamentals of DW/BI
- How to initiate a disciplined agile DW/BI team, with a focus on:
- Initial requirements modeling
- Initial architecture modeling
- Initial planning
- How disciplined agile DW/BI construction works, with a focus on agile database practices such as:
- Agile data modeling
- Agile DW architecture and design strategies
- Vertical slicing of DW/BI requirements to enable incremental delivery
- Database regression testing
- Continuous database integration
- Database refactoring
Length : 1 day
Certification : Disciplined Agilist
Audience : DW/BI Managers or practitioners: If Agile DW/BI is new to you and if you wish an effective launch of Agile DW/BI, Agile DW/BI practitioners: If you want to take Agile DW/BI to the next level, Senior Business & IT Management: If you want to understand how a disciplined approach to Agile DW/BI works in practice.
Prerequisites : Taken one of: The Disciplined Agile Experience Workshop, Introduction to Disciplined Agile Workshop, Disciplined Agile in a Nutshell Workshop OR Passed the Certified Disciplined Agilist test OR at least two years of agile software development experience.
News And Information
Dynamic Technologies, among South Africa’s premiere software and services organisations, has acquired IndigoCube. IndigoCube is a specialist innovation and software business that develops skills, transforms processes, and provides the world’s best technologies to...
It's clever and scrutinises your every move By Tallen Harmsen, head of cyber security at IndigoCube Integration projects can be a painful experience. But none quite let the terms of endearment ring out like an identity access management (IAM) integration project. It’s...
Connecting people to the data makes the difference By Tallen Harmsen, head of cyber security at IndigoCube News reports suggest that South Africa lost around R100 billion to corruption and state capture in the past few years. President Cyril Ramaphosa has stated he’s...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?