Introduction to Disciplined Agile Training CourseDisciplined Agile is a process decision framework for delivering sophisticated agile solutions in the enterprise.
Disciplined Agile is a process decision framework for delivering sophisticated agile solutions in the enterprise. It builds on the existing proven practices from agile methods such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean software development, Unified Process, and Agile Modeling to include other aspects necessary for success in the enterprise. DA fills in the gaps left by mainstream methods by providing guidance on how to effectively plan and kickstart complex projects as well as how to apply a full lifecycle approach, with lightweight milestones, effective metrics, and agile governance.
The two day workshop is not technical and is suitable for all team members. Many group exercises reinforce the principles learned. The workshop is also valuable for management tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile.
- Avoid costly agile adoption mistakes by starting with a full delivery lifecycle
- Learn how all aspects of software delivery – architecture, design, testing, programming, leadership, quality assurance, data administration – come together in a cohesive whole
- Discover how to tailor your agile process to reflect the actual situation you find yourself in
- Gain hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques
- Introduction to Disciplined
- Inception Phase: Initiating a DA Project
- Construction Phase: Building Consumable Increments of your Solution
- Transition Phase: Releasing the Solution to your
- Summarizing the Workshop: A Retrospective
IT practitioners new to agile who want to get an effective start at agile solution delivery. Existing agile practitioners who want to take it to the next level. Senior IT Management who want to gain a deep understanding of how to take a disciplined approach to agile solution delivery.
Basic concepts of agile methods such as Scrum useful but not required.
News And Information
People are just nuts for digital which, based on popular usage, could be almost anything from apps to business systems. And you can see why. Digital is the reason why companies derive what just a few years ago would have been fantastic efficiencies and...
The problem with fads in business, particularly technology fads, is that they often catch us out. As CEOs we’re often left asking some tough questions while people scramble to answer us. And we’re being pressured by the board, investors, shareholders, and...
It’s tough just to stay in touch with the rapid changes sweeping through almost every sector of business today. It’s nearly impossible to be one of the unicorns, the Ubers, Spotifys, Googles and Facebooks of the world. While most customers, investors,...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?