This 1-day agile course provides you with an overview of the Agile values, principles and to understand what Agile practices means for you.
Are you an executive wanting better business outcomes? Explore how Agile training can make a real difference to your organisation. This highly interactive agile course provides an overview of Agile values and principles to prepare you for the change that Agile brings. Designed specifically for executives and managers, you will examine the core practices and techniques of Agile development, to understand how a collaborative and iterative approach can be applied and what it can do for your business.
- The background and key motivators for adopting Agile across the organisational value stream
- The core practices and philosophies behind a number of specific Agile approaches
- The dynamics of an Agile culture within the business and the value this provides
- How the application of Agile methods can deliver products with an emphasis on quality, cost effectiveness and speed to market
- Introduction and background
- The Agile manifesto
- Modern management theories
- Many levels of planning
- Thriving on the edge of chaos
- Agile beyond IT
- An Agile SDLC
- People and communication
- Monitoring and reporting
- The ROI for Agile
- Failure modes and how to avoid them
- Some methods
- An Agile development exercise
- Where to from here?
Executives, Managers and leaders who want to understand what Agile practices mean for them and their organisations.