This 1-day agile course provides your with an international certificate for "Disciplined Agilist"
How architecture activities fit into an agile development project is likely the most misunderstood aspect of agile. Granted, it doesn’t help that the only agile principle that directly mentions architecture – The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams – is both vague and provocative at the same time. This hands-on workshop explores how disciplined agile teams include architecture activities and concerns throughout the lifecycle. Architecture is so important to disciplined agilists that we consider it every single day.
- How architecture activities fit into an agile development project
- How disciplined agile teams include architecture activities and concerns throughout the lifecycle.
- A Exploring the myths and misunderstandings surrounding agile and architecture
- Introduction to Agile Modeling
- Disciplined agile architecture practices
- The Architecture Owner role
- Initial architecture evisioning
- Proving your architecture works
- Evolving the architecture
- Disaster strikes! Architectural rework in practice
- Documenting your architecture
- Agile architecture at scale
International Certificate by Disciplined Agile Consortium: Disciplined Agilist
Agile practitioners who want to learn how architecture fits into agile solution delivery, Existing designers or solution architects who want to adopt agile ways of working, Enterprise architects who want to understand how they can work with disciplined agile delivery teams.
Taken one of: The Disciplined Agile Experience Workshop, Introduction to Disciplined Agile Workshop, Disciplined Agile in a Nutshell Workshop OR Passed the Certified Disciplined Agilist test OR at least two years of agile software development experience.