Agile Product Ownership Training CourseWith this ICAgile Accredited course, you will gain the techniques and tools to enable you to become an effective Product Owner who is equipped to guide product development, and lead product ownership teams.
This 2 – day ICAgile course will enable you to become an effective Product Owner who is equipped to guide product development, and lead product ownership teams. Our course focuses business value, the leadership needed to ensure product fit, and how these practices work in an Agile development process. You will also cover value management, and how collaboration is so important to identify the most important aspects and features of a product.
The ICP-BVA is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Product Ownership Track. The certification focuses on value-driven software delivery, the accompanying mindset, and key agile practices designed to emphasize customer value. It also looks at creating organizational and team environments conducive to frequent and transparent collaboration between the business and development teams. The learning objectives highlight specific techniques and practices such as lightweight requirements, prioritization methods, progressive elaboration, product/project roadmapping, story mapping, effective user stories, and acceptance criteria. Participants who complete this certification will gain an excellent foundation in value-based agile solutions delivery.
• The roles and responsibilities involved in product ownership
• How to help identify which products should be built to maximise business value using tools such as purpose alignment model, Kano analysis, value stream mapping
• How to build a product roadmap and link that to business outcomes
• How to use personas and product design workshops to help define features and quality goals for building a product roadmap
• The shape of a well-formed backlog and how to populate it progressively
• Techniques such as story mapping, prioritisation and backlog grooming to build a release plan
• How to use paper prototyping and usability heuristics to guide the design of the product
• Stories for development on a just-in-time basis while ensuring the design principles and architectural guidelines are adhered to.
Relevant roles include Business Analysts, Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Subject Matter Experts, or anyone aspiring to these roles. Also, anyone with a curiosity about agile approaches to value-driven software delivery will benefit from this certification.
ICAgile – BVA certification
This certification is part of the ICAgile Product Ownership Track along with the Agile Fundamentals and Adaptive Program and Portfolio Management courses.
People are just nuts for digital which, based on popular usage, could be almost anything from apps to business systems. And you can see why. Digital is the reason why companies derive what just a few years ago would have been fantastic efficiencies and...
Disciplined Agile Delivery and Business Agility By Jaco Viljoen, principal consultant and head of digital at IndigoCube I’ve known Scott Ambler for many years now. He’s an exceptionally well-known influencer in the Agile community, which is why I’m so pleased that...
And what you need to beat the digital catch-22 By Jaco Viljoen, the principal agile consultant at IndigoCube We all know that in the digital world the customer, and their experience, is paramount. But the major issue in the digital era is that the customer experience...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?