Certified Product Marketing Manager Training CourseThe Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM®) credentials indicate a thorough understanding of the product marketing functions which are responsible for ensuring the success of the product in the marketplace.
The Certified Product Marketing Manager (CPMM®) credentials indicate a thorough understanding of the product marketing functions which are responsible for ensuring the success of the product in the marketplace. The CPMM® focus begins with a successful launch and continues as the product moves through growth, maturity and eventual decline. The exam covers pricing actions, product focused marketing communications activities and how the CPMM represents the product to sales people, the channel and customers.
- Both strategic and tactical marketing functions throughout the product life-cycle
- Creating and executing the marketing plan and budget
- Managing the creation of marketing deliverables
- Creating marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and revenue
- Assessing the marketplace, customers, competition, and trends through
- Evaluation of relevant data
- Translating insights into compelling business, product or service opportunities
- Measuring and analysing product and business performance
- Recognizing and recommending opportunities for improvement
News And Information
Dynamic Technologies, among South Africa’s premiere software and services organisations, has acquired IndigoCube. IndigoCube is a specialist innovation and software business that develops skills, transforms processes, and provides the world’s best technologies to...
It's clever and scrutinises your every move By Tallen Harmsen, head of cyber security at IndigoCube Integration projects can be a painful experience. But none quite let the terms of endearment ring out like an identity access management (IAM) integration project. It’s...
Connecting people to the data makes the difference By Tallen Harmsen, head of cyber security at IndigoCube News reports suggest that South Africa lost around R100 billion to corruption and state capture in the past few years. President Cyril Ramaphosa has stated he’s...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?