Learnership ProgrammeDevelop your BA graduates rapidly with our internship programme
IndigoCube Learnership Programme
This programme can be configured with ease for graduate development. Typically this is a 12 month exercise that delivers productive graduates very early in the programme.
It accelerates development with the express objective of subjecting the graduate to three years of normal BA experience within one year. With our significant expertise in this domain we can assist the organisation in recruiting and, through various assessments, screen the candidate’s suitability for the Business Analyst role.
Programme scope of the learnership
- Candidates can be assessed and screened to determine their suitability for Business Analysis
- Training will cover the following key requirements:
- Problem analysis
- Stakeholder needs definition
- Project scope definition
- Business process modelling
- Business and software requirements elicitation and documentatio
- Analysis modelling techniques
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Requirements management
- Project management for analysts
- Consulting business basics and best practice
- Personal and interpersonal
- Coaching by experienced Consultants from IndigoCube of incumbent BA’s on real live in-house projects will follow static classroom training
- A continuity forum will be established and encouraged to facilitate the formation of an analyst community
- Drive the improvement of the existing process framework
- Establish mechanism for continuous process improvement post the programme.
Benefits to the organisation inherent in the programme
- Builds business analysis capacity within the specific context of the organisation
- Relevant skills are developed on real projects in the organisation
- New candidates become productive much faster when compared to traditional approaches used to develop Business Analysts
- The suitability of candidates to be Business Analysts can be assessed before committing them to the programme
- A classroom training curriculum relevant to the organisations and to specific individuals is designed
- Classroom training optimised by following on with practical application in the work environment guided by an experienced Mentor
- Superior quality of BA outputs eliminating rework.
News And Information
Read the full story on IT web here: https://www.itweb.co.za/content/4r1ly7Ro8LkMpmda IndigoCube will once more host the internationally renowned and locally popular Scott Ambler and Mark Lines, creators of the Disciplined Agile Framework, but this time with a...
Download Brochure Scott Ambler And Mark Lines In South Africa! Join IndigoCube, an IBM Business Partner, for a complimentary talk to learn more about business agility. This talk is aimed at business people curious about modern management practices for the digital...
And what you need to beat the digital catch-22 By Jaco Viljoen, the principal agile consultant at IndigoCube We all know that in the digital world the customer, and their experience, is paramount. But the major issue in the digital era is that the customer experience...
Learn More About Our Services
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?