Learnership ProgrammeDevelop your BA graduates rapidly with our internship programme
IndigoCube Learnership Programme
This programme can be configured with ease for graduate development. Typically this is a 12 month exercise that delivers productive graduates very early in the programme.
It accelerates development with the express objective of subjecting the graduate to three years of normal BA experience within one year. With our significant expertise in this domain we can assist the organisation in recruiting and, through various assessments, screen the candidate’s suitability for the Business Analyst role.
Programme scope of the learnership
- Candidates can be assessed and screened to determine their suitability for Business Analysis
- Training will cover the following key requirements:
- Problem analysis
- Stakeholder needs definition
- Project scope definition
- Business process modelling
- Business and software requirements elicitation and documentatio
- Analysis modelling techniques
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Requirements management
- Project management for analysts
- Consulting business basics and best practice
- Personal and interpersonal
- Coaching by experienced Consultants from IndigoCube of incumbent BA’s on real live in-house projects will follow static classroom training
- A continuity forum will be established and encouraged to facilitate the formation of an analyst community
- Drive the improvement of the existing process framework
- Establish mechanism for continuous process improvement post the programme.
Benefits to the organisation inherent in the programme
- Builds business analysis capacity within the specific context of the organisation
- Relevant skills are developed on real projects in the organisation
- New candidates become productive much faster when compared to traditional approaches used to develop Business Analysts
- The suitability of candidates to be Business Analysts can be assessed before committing them to the programme
- A classroom training curriculum relevant to the organisations and to specific individuals is designed
- Classroom training optimised by following on with practical application in the work environment guided by an experienced Mentor
- Superior quality of BA outputs eliminating rework.
News And Information
Disciplined Agile Delivery and Business Agility By Jaco Viljoen, principal consultant and head of digital at IndigoCube I’ve known Scott Ambler for many years now. He’s an exceptionally well-known influencer in the Agile community, which is why I’m so pleased that...
Security information and event management might not be everything it's cracked up to be. By Tallen Harmsen, Head of Cyber Security IEM keeps companies up to date with what's happening right now on the network, if anyone's trying to hack company systems, and what...
Threat Analytic solutions have been used to combat drug cartels By Tallen Harmsen, head of IndigoCube Cyber Security. Don't think the police will help you find, let alone catch, cyber criminals if they make off with your corporate loot. And don't think this is only a...
Learn More About Our Training Academy
Want to find out more about our solutions and academy services and how we can help you with your digital transformation journey?